I Know I Can Grant
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE APRIL 25, 2014!!
The I Know I Can Grant is for Columbus City Schools students and alumni currently enrolled in college only. Grants will be awarded for anywhere from 2-4 years after a student's high school graduation and depending on the students program of study. Each grant is worth $1,200.
In order to be eligible for and recieve the I Know I Can grant:
- You must complete and submit the FAFSA by your school's priority deadline or April 27th, whichever comes first.
- Current high school students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25, and current college students must have a GPA of 2.0 to be eligible. Current college students must submit their cumulative grade point average via an unofficial transcript, online advising report or a summary of grades report with the application.
- You must submit your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Applicants must be Pell Eligible
- Students have 1 year from their high school graduation to apply for the IKIC Grant.
- Students must be enrolled full-time for each term to receive the grant.
To submit your application electronically, follow these steps:
- Follow This Link: IKIC Grant Application
- Select the "Download" Option
- Complete the form electronically and hit the "Submit Form" button at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Turn in the remaining required documents to complete your application
Please mail or submit all applications and/or corresponding documents to:
I Know I Can
Attn: IKIC Grant
3798 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43213
or via e-mail to email@example.com
For further questions, please contact Felicia Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brittany Stafford at email@example.com or call us at 614-233-9510.